With more than 30 years of experience in the planning and arrangement of event and concert security, Valle Security International will provide a highly trained and extremely sophisticated team of security professionals for your special event. This team can help you with everything from standard stadium security, crowd control system implementation, to bodyguards and door-screeners.
With our arena and stadium security team, Valle Security International provides the following:
- Manage crowd control systems and security plans
- Coordinate event activities
- Provide intermediary and permitting services with various state and national law enforcement agencies
- Develop and review march routes, traffic obstruction and parking plans
In addition to the arena and stadium security team, our event personnel have provided advance and onsite event management, event security and crowd control management at a variety of events including:
- 1994 Men’s and Women’s World Cup Soccer matches in Chicago
- 1996 Democratic National Convention
- 2003 Harley Davidson’s 100th Anniversary in Milwaukee
- 2012 National Nurses United Rally and Tom Morello Concert in Chicago’s Daley Plaza
- 2013 National Nurses United March across Golden Gate Bridge
- 2014 Detroit Water Right’s Action and March during NetRoots Convention
- Soldier Field, Allstate Arena, Tweeter Music Center
Given the opportunity, Valle Security can ensure your next event is a success for all participants and organizers!